What is IPL Treatment?
Intense pulsed light therapy commonly referred to as IPL is an in-office procedure used to improve the color and texture of your skin without surgery.
How does IPL Skin Rejuvenation Work?
IPL is a light-based procedure that benefits the skin primarily by destroying compounds that cause hyperpigmentation and redness, and by encouraging collagen formation. It works by heating up the skin which promotes the removal of unwanted cells by your body. Unlike lasers, an IPL device sends out more than one wavelength of pulsating light and can treat a range of skin conditions at the same time.
What Skin Conditions Can IPL Treat?
- Reduce skin discolorations such as freckles, birthmarks, age spots, and sun spots
- Rid the skin of vascular lesions such as broken capillaries and spider veins
- Improve the appearance of scars
- Tighten and smooth skin
- Reduce wrinkles and pore size
- Reduce facial redness resulting from Rosacea
Call today to set up your skin care consultation and see if IPL is a good treatment option for you.