The ophthalmological periodical Ocular Surgery News (OSN) recently released its Premier Surgeon 300, a list of leading innovators in the field of refractive cataract surgery. The editors and publisher of OSN made their selections based on an extensive knowledge of the field and advances being made within it.
Seeta Eye Care Centers’ own Dr. Satish Modi was one of OSN’s selections, and in our opinion (which admittedly is not objective), no one could have deserved it more. Dr. Modi’s contributions to research and education on cataract surgery are substantial, and he has continued this work over the last year while continuing to practice medicine and help his patients get the treatment they deserve.
Recent highlights of Dr. Modi’s career include:
- Giving a lecture on laser cataract surgery to the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO).
- Giving a lecture on toric intraocular lenses at the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS).
- Helping to maintain a standard of individualized care for his patients by making himself available and getting to know them as people.
- Making use of the most advanced eye surgery technology available.
- Taking charge of every step of his patients’ procedures, from pre-op to surgery to follow-up care.
- Producing results from LASIK surgery that are statistically better than the average LASIK surgeon usually achieves.
Dr. Modi is not the only one who works to maintain these standards. At Seeta Eye Care Centers, every member of our staff works hard to improve patient outcomes and give them the best possible experience. This is reflected in every aspect of our practice, from our advanced equipment to our caring staff to our choice of a one-story building with convenient parking.
To learn what Dr. Modi and Seeta Eye Care Centers can do for you, contact our office by calling 845-454-1025 or filling out a form at the top of this page. We serve patients in Highland, Yorktown, Poughkeepsie, and throughout Dutchess County.